If you've just been told that your partner's friends are popping home for dinner or you fancy a quick spruce up before going away for a weekend then it certainly pays to have previously initiated a tried and tested routine that can get you out of a tight situation.
Even some professional cleaners in Birmingham use these methods in their own home and if you need results and you need them fast then the adage a little and often certainly does the trick.
Below are some top tips that are both efficient and effective which is why before you go to call a professional cleaners make sure you read these first in order to get the job done in half the time.
* Practise makes perfect. Having an every day routine can really make a difference when you need to get your house spic and span in a hurry. Keeping on top of things is a sure fire way not to get too bogged down in one almighty effort and if you can remember to put your plan into practise throughout the day then there's no reason why you can't speed clean and still be confident when it comes to results.
* Get ready for action. There's nothing like being a cleaner on a mission than dressing the part and even if you're preparing to welcome guests round for the evening it still pays to don your favourite cleaning outfit as you whiz into action. Whatever best suits you should be worn to do the best job possible. Tracksuit, shoes, apron or gym kit, when you get your gear on then your mind and body both know that it's time to get down to business.
* Don't get distracted. Staying on top of your game is essential for being efficient and if you can teach yourself to focus on the task at hand and not get distracted by anything other than cleaning then this is definitely the best advice for getting a job done as swiftly as possible. Setting a timer is a great way to challenge yourself to finish within a designated period and if you've only got 20 minutes before you go out then slap on the stopwatch and speed clean your way to the finish line.
* Keep your tools and products handy. It's vital that before you start a speed clean you know where all of your most important cloths, sprays and sweeping devices are stored. Under the sink, cleaning cupboards or in a box on top of the wardrobe, wherever you want to store your essential cleaning products, make sure you know where they are and that you can reach them whenever you need them.
* Minimalism is the key to a clean house. Although speed cleaning is all about being able to keep on top of things so you don't have to worry too much if you need to clean in a hurry, it also pays to keep your house as clutter free as possible. Giving old things to charity stores, getting your drawers organised and removing any unwanted junk is exactly what you need to do on a regular basis. When there's less stuff then it's easier to clean and when it's easier to clean then the job can be over and done with as quickly as possible.
If you want some more tips and advice on how to keep you house clean and tidy without the fuss then contact us at Easy Cleaners Birmingham as it really pays to do a little and often without leaving everything to the last minute. Getting in a professional local cleaners is one quick way to get the job done in a jiffy however, if you're looking to tackle your house yourself then make sure you take heed of the points above and get to work on that super speedy clean routine before it's too late.